2.25.2009

Knudsen's

Holy cow...this was insanely hard to choose what pictures to post! I literally wrote down 23 different pictures to post...but let's be honest, that is a lot! The kids were so photogenic, it was a blast to take pictures of them. Even when I told them to tickle eachother they looked right at the camera WHILE tickling! That is talent! The Knudsen's found a wonderful place in Heber, UT to take the pictures, and we had a blast running up and down through the bridge. I hope that you all enjoy looking at the few of MANY wonderful pictures of this amazing family!
 

4 comments:

Brianne Heiner said...

SOOOOOO Cute chels! I like the 1st pic the best!

Ringhiser family said...

you're really getting good at this chels...perhaps your calling. :) Can't wait to see you and have you make my family look just as good..love to you and Cody!

Ringhiser family said...

you're really getting good at this chels...perhaps your calling. :) Can't wait to see you and have you make my family look just as good..love to you and Cody!

AmandaS said...

SOoo cute, you are such the professional! Liz has a beautiful family!