3.17.2009

Lucy

Lucy has arrived! If you remember, I did her mother's maternity pictures, and they turned out beautiful. I had the opportunity to photograph her at only 3 1/2 days old...what a precious day it was! Lucy was so good for me...letting me put her into all sorts of fun positions. I love the perfect wrinkles in her arms and how precious her eyes looked as she opened them just a few times for me during the shoot. Her mom even painted her toenails a perfect magenta just for the pictures!





I just had to throw one in of her older sister, Sophie. She is 18 months and it took all of my energy to get a good picture of her. Unfortunately, we just couldn't convince her to get into a picture with Lucy...maybe in a few weeks when she is more used to her little sister!

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

Chels - you are getting so good at this! I can totally see why it's becoming "an obsession" for you! It's fun to check out your photography. You should do some shoots (is that the right term?) in Billings when you're there in a few weeks

leah said...

I have been waiting to see these. Ever since you came and set up. Love them. What a beautiful fam.