2.16.2009

Camilla and Lucy

Okay, so it is just Camilla, but Lucy will be here soon! Camilla and I had so much fun with this photoshoot. It was literally a BLIZZARD outside, but we knew it would be worth it, so we hacked it! We were throwing up umbrella's in between shots, sitting on blankets for some shots, and trying to just STAY WARM. Camilla is such a beautiful girl, I was so excited when she asked me to do her maternity pictures. It was different doing pictures of an adult, I kept realizing that I wasn't probably talking as much as a should be, I am used to babies who can't talk back! Thanks for letting me do my first maternity shoot with you Camilla! (P.S. I know that I posted way too many pictures, but it was so hard to choose!)


5 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

Chels! Those are way more my style than the naked picture ones! (((nothing against naked pictures...))) But my body's so hot hot hot ya know.....so ex-nay on the naked ones here, but these are beautfiul!!! Yes, You are amazing.....I love them. Oh and Nick works that weekend I sched. with you....and the following one too...so maybe the one after that...let me know!! Love ya! cant wait!

Ringhiser family said...

these are beautiful in the snow, good job chelsea looking forward to addie in the spring

jenniferhoiyin said...

love these :) I love her top too!

leah said...

These are really beautiful. I should have talked to you before the baby was born. One day I would like a few lovely maternity pics. Camilla is so pretty.

Ally said...

You did great!! Can't tell it was your first shoot..