9.15.2016

Elsenpeter Ever After {Billings, MT Wedding Photographer}

THIS WEDDING!!! THIS COUPLE!!! I cannot even tell you the joy that filled this day. The bride was a beauty, inside and out. Every single person that spoke to her told her of her kindness and beauty, inside and out. She was calm and collected the entire day, and if anything stressful came up, her and her now HUSBAND handled it great. He was so fun and supportive, and I think his friends know him as the life of the party. We started the day in the 100 degree heat, taking photos of the bridesmaids in their perfectly matching robes. I loved hearing their giggles as they held hands and walked past the grooms room, making sure he didn't see his bride. After the bridesmaids we made  our way down to the bank of the river for a bride/father, mother/groom and bride/groom first look! There were more than a few tears shed, and so many happy, happy smiles were shared. I could feel the love that each of these couples had for one another. All of the group photos were taken before the ceremony, in the 100 degree heat and sun! We did it as quick as we could, but they were all such a hoot and kept the spirits up despite the sweat we were all covered in. Next was the ceremony that went off without a hitch! Sweet vows were said and then we headed into the giant, and beautifully decorated barn for the reception. Lights were strung, centerpieces were perfect, even the coloring pages were printed with the couples recent photos. Photo booths and plenty of drinks and food were served-and then, the DANCING. This was one dancing group if I do say so myself. The bouquet was tossed and the garter was thrown, followed by a cake cutting to top it all off. The Yeti cake made me feel like I was truly in Montana! I hugged this bride goodbye and I miss her every time I see a pictures of them. I will always count this as one of my favorite weddings! Enjoy!

No comments: