5.31.2011

The Mortensen Fam

I have gotten to know this awesome family over the past two years living here in Omaha. The mom of these four boys is one amazing woman that is for sure! We had a great time running around a beautiful lake in downtown Omaha. The leaves were soooo green it made for some awesome pictures. Not to mention the adorable kids I was taking photos of! Each one of them have their own unique personality, and it was great to get to know them a little better. Thanks for the fun time!




















I couldn't decide whether or not to put the picture below up. This was one of the pictures that mom requested to be taken of her family. It isn't perfect, but I think that is what I like about it. It was quite the dogpile when I asked them all to lay down and show me their feet...and cute Jude couldn't keep still. I love that he is sitting opposite from the rest of the family!

3 comments:

Suzi said...

Chelsea! You're amazing. Thank you so much for the pictures. We had a blast with you and really really appreciated your patience. Im glad you included the last pic. That jumble is actually a pretty good representation of my family in general! Love ya!

Suzi said...

Chelsea! You're amazing. Thank you so much for the pictures. We had a blast with you and really really appreciated your patience. Im glad you included the last pic. That jumble is actually a pretty good representation of my family in general! Love ya!

AmandaS said...

Cute family, I LOVE the feet picture (the last one). I'd be blowin that up humungous if I was them!