5.21.2011

The Keller's

Holy cow did I have fun at this photo shoot or what?! I am pretty sure that for the majority of the time the kiddos had fun too, so that is great. (I am sure that the bribery of ice cream afterwards helped...) These kids were so so good for me! I have to admit, I was a little nervous because this is the largest family photo shoot I have ever done, and their cute family consists of 5 very energetic boys and a perfect baby girl. She is adored by everyone in the family, she will be well protected! We had a blast roaming around downtown Omaha and having the kids smile, make silly faces, piggy back, race, etc. I ended up with so many pictures I could barely decide which ones to edit! I hope the Keller's enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed the photo shoot!

































4 comments:

Teri said...

I love them!!! I can't wait to see the rest!!!

scott & ashley said...

These are awesome!

becca said...

Chelsea. I saw these on facebook...and i had a haunch you probably took them. They are soooooo awesome!
What a great job you did. Such great pictures captured.

Hey,Hey,Paula said...

Precious