8.29.2010

Jane

Jane Adele is here, and I can't believe how perfect she is! She came out a chubby 8 lbs. 4 ounces, and that was 2.5 weeks early. She has a totally cute dimple in her right cheek that her mommy can't get enough of! I can't get enough of her either, I am constantly running down to their house to hold and squeeze her...and to see her mom, too! I am so excited to be able to watch sweet Jane grow up.








Below is a three generation picture...with hands. It is so beautiful, Good job Grandma Eileen!






3 comments:

AmandaS said...

These are awesome!!! Love the "generation picture". You did a very fantastic, professional job. Wish you could've taken Hunter's pics as a newborn!

Unknown said...

I want to hold this sweet baby girl. What great pictures you got of her!

Brianne Heiner said...

Good job!!