8.29.2010

Bella

Bella was 9 days old at her photo shoot, and I can't believe how well she slept. Honestly, I was super nervous that at 9 days she would be wide awake...but mom did a great job of feeding her at just the right time and she slept like an angel. I had never met this cute family before, and I am sooo glad that I did! They were such perfect brand-new parents. Josh was snapping pictures on his cell phone of his beautiful wife and baby while I was taking a few of the shots! And, they are now my very favorite people because they got me the first picture...it is TO DIE FOR! (I couldn't decide on color or black and white, so it is actually the first two pictures!)














1 comment:

Brianne Heiner said...

LOVE IT!! Love the first one and the last one especially...and all of them!