8.24.2011

Lucy Jane

Lucy. I love Lucy. And her mom. And her dad. Lucy's mom has and always be my best friend. She is my cousin and we are just a few months apart from one another, but a few hundred miles! It is so sad that we don't get to spend more time together at this special time of our lives. She had sweet baby Lucy and I was able to fly in just 4 days after she was born. What a blessing! Katie is the best mom, always putting sweet Lucy first. I can't think of anyone more deserving of a perfect little baby girl than my perfect friend and cousin. I am so happy that Lucy has finally arrived, and I love her sooo much already!


















2 comments:

Marjie said...

What darling pictures of sweet little Lucy and her Momma.

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

SO cute!!!! Oh my gosh I can't believe how much she looks like her mom!! It's crazy. That first picture is amazing. LOVE the yawn. They are all wonderful though. So happy for her.