7.07.2011

The Gray's

What a cute family! To be honest, I was a little nervous that this would be a hard photoshoot because of these kiddos young ages. Boy was I wrong! These kids were perfect angels. They were so calm, would smile when I asked them to, and the even struck a pose on their own here and there! I did the youngest boy's infant photos only three months ago, and I can't believe how much he has grown! It is so fun to follow kids as they grow like weeds. Such a fun night, thanks for sharing your smiles, kids!





















3 comments:

Heather said...

They are ADORABLE. Looks like they did awesome for you. These are all great photos - so much fun!!

Marjie said...

Seriously cute!

AmandaS said...

The blue background really makes their eyes pop! Very cute! And, that little girls hair is incredible!