7.19.2009

Molly and Hannah

I love, love, LOVE these two girls. They are cousins and best friends, and you can totally tell by the way that they interact. We had such a fun time trying to get some cute shots of each of them. Thanks for such a fun time girlies!

I have done photos of Hannah before, and she is such a great model! I think I got some of my favorite shots of her this time around:








Molly is a dancer! And a great one at that! We had her dress up for some of her pictures and it was so much fun. She has BEAUTIFUL hair and I am so glad that I was able to capture it!










Here are the girls together. How stinking cute, right??







1 comment:

Heather said...

OK where is the location with the three circle windows, that is AWESOME! I'm trying to talk my sister into going downtown. Love these pictures! Great job.