6.14.2009

The Bishop Family

Talk about a beautiful blue-eyed family! We had so much fun on this perfect evening last week at Riverfront Park. I could barely force myself to change any of these pictures from color because the green seemed to make every picture pop! Becky and Travis were so good and gave me great smiles the entire shoot, (I only had to threaten Travis once!) and Emilee, so ADORABLE! Right when she got out of her carseat she gave me a huge smile and I knew it was going to be a great shoot. I love her little red sun hat, thank you Bishops for a fun night!









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Chelsea, We appreciate you taking the time to do this for us. We absolutely LOVE the pictures.

AmandaS said...

Sooo adorable! Seriously, that first one you posted . . . ah . . . can't stop looking at it!