4.27.2009

Addison

I had such a hard time choosing which pictures of this adorable niece of mine to post! Look at that hair!!! Addie is the happiest 2 year old that I know; it is a rare occasion to find a frown on her face. Not to mention, she was the most amazing model! I could sit her on an uncomfortable rock, place her hands on her knees, and she wouldn't move an inch! All while giving me the best smiles ever seen! (I must give credit to her mom...the crazy woman jumping all over the place definitely helped!) Love you Addie!!








3 comments:

Carrie Jo said...

Adorable:) I'm more impressed with every shoot!

chelsea mckell said...

ohhhh, I love the one of her sitting on the red stairs. Do you enhance the color on those shots?? Amazing contrast. And sounds like an amazing child!

Brianne Heiner said...

OH my gosh! Chels these are so cute...and she is the perfect little model!