1.21.2009

Spencer: 3 months

Spencer was adorable! He had his fussy moments, but I would be fussy too if I was getting switched from position to position. I was surprised at how strong he was...he constantly was trying to impress us by holding up his head, which can't be an easy task! One more comment about Spencer, he has beautiful eyes...it was so fun and easy to catch them at their peak open moment....Thanks Kathleen and Bryce for letting me help mark Spencer's 3 months! (P.S. I love the bottom picture...it looks like it was taken in the 1920's!)








2 comments:

Emmy said...

Chelsea - Em Bowman Slusser here. I just have to comment on this child, Spencer. I don't think I have ever seen such an edible child. I just want to squeeze him - that face is gorgeous and those rolls. .oy! Cutest kid ever!

ensadler said...

I love the #2 picture!!