6.16.2011

My Wonderful Parents

If anyone deserves a post, it is these two. My wonderful parents. I love so many things about them individually, but most of all, I love them together. Can't you just TELL from the pictures that they are in love? They laugh and joke with one another, and I love it. They are always hugging, holding hands, or getting the occasional smooch in. I love that I have never had to doubt their love for eachother. They are amazing individuals, and amazing together! I love you both beyond explanation. (O, and I love their beautiful ranch where these photos where taken!) The cute "extras" in these photos are my sister and her kiddos...a-dore-a-ble! My parents are wonderful grandparents...you can tell that from the pictures, too:)















2 comments:

Heather said...

These are awesome!! Wonderful job, it is so easy with great models. I have wanted to do this with my parents for years and I think my dad would be a stinker about it. LOVE THEM!!

Marjie said...

You did such a great job with these pictures. Thank you and we love you right back!